Man Friday GRP Solutions - Privacy & Cookies
Man Friday (S.W.) Ltd. of 5 Marsh End, Lords Meadow, Crediton, Devon, EX17 1DN is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
We are committed to providing you with information, products and services which you require and as a valued customer we would like to keep you informed about new product launches and new services we think you will find interesting. We may also share your data with other companies or third parties to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post or telephone.
1. Your Privacy
Man Friday (S.W.) Ltd. ("Man Friday/We") is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement does not affect your rights under Data Protection
• What personally identifiable information of yours is collected;
• With whom information may be shared;
• Our security procedures to protect against loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control;
• Your rights in connection with your personal data, and
• How you can correct any errors in the information we hold on you.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act") the data controller is Man Friday (S.W.) Ltd. Of 5 Marsh End, Lords Meadow, Crediton, Devon, EX17 1DN
2. The Information We Collect
How we use the information we collect about you:
• We may ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and fulfilment of your orders.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
3. How We Use The Information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
Man Friday is committed to providing you with information, products and services which you require and as a valued customer we would like to keep you informed about new product launches and new services we think you will find interesting. We may also share your data with other companies or third parties to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
We will only contact you by electronic means, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, they will only contact you by electronic means, if you have consented to this unless we are contacting you with information about goods and/or services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you by us.
4. Your Rights
You may request copies of the data we hold about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the
information we hold about you. Please send such requests to www.manfriday.co.uk. If you have
any questions, requests and/or comments about privacy and/or this policy send an email to
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right at any time by contacting us at www.manfriday.co.uk.
5. Who Holds The Data We Collect?
6. We Protect Your Information
Man Friday is committed to the security of customer information and personal data. We take precautions to protect all of our customer data. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, any transmission is at your own risk.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Except in the case of death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, we do not accept responsibility for any liability resulting from any security breaches which may occur.
7. We May Disclose Your Information To Outside Parties
At present Man Friday does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to anyone outside, we may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties. If you would rather we did not share your information please tell us not to by contacting www.manfriday.co.uk. If you use more than one email address to visit us, send this message from each email account you use.
Also, Man Friday may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, browser type, operating system, internet domain, demographic and profile data, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will not include personally identifying information.
As customer satisfaction is important to us, we may ask a third party research company to contact you for the sole purpose of gathering general information and specific information relating to Man Friday and its products and services.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Man Friday or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party. In which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
8. You May Update Or Change The Information We Have Collected
We endeavour to ensure that any data we store is accurate. It is important for you to let us know if you thin that the data we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
You may remove, change or modify information from our database by:
• Email: www.manfriday.co.uk
• Post: Man Friday (S.W.) Ltd., 5 Marsh End, Lords Meadow, Crediton, Devon, EX17 1DN
• Fax: 01363 775946
For other questions related to updating or changing your account information, please use the details as shown above. Requests will be processed within 20 working days of the request being received.
Man Friday is especially interested in protecting the safety and privacy of young people using our services. We do not intend to collect information about children and recommend that children under the age of 18 seek their parents' consent before giving out personal information or using our services. Orders should not be placed through our site unless the person placing the order is over the age of 18.
We recommend that parents participate on their child's behalf in on-line browsing and purchasing experiences and supervise exploration of the internet. Parents should be aware that our site may contain information or promote products which are not suitable for children under the age of 18.
10. Your Obligations
You shall comply with the Act (including and subordinate legislation made under it) and any related legislation in relation to any personal information provided to us or held by or on behalf of you as a result of or in connection with or necessary for the use of our site.
COOKIE NAME: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
PURPOSE: Google Analytics - we use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website. Google Analytics stores IP addresses anonymously on its servers in the US, and neither Man Friday or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information. These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
COOKIE NAME: __atuvc
PURPOSE: AddThis - used to record how many times an article has been shared via AddThis. We have an AddThis button on our site to enable users to quickly and easily alert others to pages that may be of interest. Other cookies that are used by and are the responsibility of AddThis can include: loc - approximate geolocation cookie; Coyote-2-a0f0083 - load balancer cookie; bt - behaviour targeting cookie; ana_svc - real-time service cookie; phpbb3_* and style_cookie - set by support forum software; __utm* - Google analytics tracking; uid and uit - user id and login time tracking; psc - view counter cookie; di and dt - date tracking cookies for determining expiration of other cookies; ssh and sshs - service share history. Further information regarding AddThis cookies can be obtained by contacting http://www.addthis.com/